- Catalogue of Security Equipment
- Doors, Tubestiles, Turnstiles and Locking Hardware
- Rhino Sliding-Folding Doorset
Rhino Systems Ltd
Rhino Sliding-Folding Doorset
Category: Doors, Tubestiles, Turnstiles and Locking Hardware
Sub Category: Hangar Doors
Standard Tested To: MFES v1.0 (Building Fabric):Add to shortlist
Five-leaf bi-parting sliding-folding doorset with four plain leaves and one leaf incorporating a single leaf outward opening wicket door. The doorset incorporated options to operate the sliding-folding leaves either manually or with a transom mounted motorised control system.
The specimen tested suited a structural aperture measuring 5000 mm wide by 2565 mm high.
The sliding-folding door leaves may be secured by a combination of the following:
Surelock McGill Fleet Lock plus a pair of drop bolts (manual locking option); or
Motor plus a pair of drop bolts (electric locking option).
The wicket door leaf was secured using a Surelock McGill SL313 three-point auto-bolting auto-deadlocking surface mounted lockset. This was operated from the attack side using a combination of a lever handle and Medico M3-ARX cylinder protected within a Surelock Ultimate GSS6S90 cylinder guard, and from the protected side by a combination of a thumbturn and lever handle.
The doorset evaluated was summarised on the following document(s) available from the manufacturer:
- 8853-21-01-00 - Page 1 of 22 (Revision 0, dated 02/07/21) – General arrangement drawing
- 8853-21-01-00 - Page 11 of 22 (Revision 0, dated 02/07/21) – Ironmongery and fittings (manual locking option)
- 8853-21-01-00 - Page 12 of 22 (Revision 0, dated 02/07/21) – Electrical information (electric locking option)
Specifiers and end users that deviate from the locking hardware, door dimensions or any other feature stated, do so at their own risk.
|30/11/2021||MFES rating applied to performance rating.|